‘BRUBRI’ DRAFT SHED
Woolshed original heritage-styled Draft Horse barn. To be utilised as a woolshed, the building would require new catching pens, timber grating floors and sheep yards, etc. Currently utilised as a rustic shed with raised deck converted for conference/function/weddings.
- Has lights, power, toilets, catering truck access, parking space
- Includes one semi-finished loosebox and room for at least three more
- Converted from draft shed to shearing shed constructed of sawn timber frame – galvanised iron roof and walls, part timber floor, part earth floor
- Original features such as slip rail brackets remain
- Approximate area: 428 sqm
Constructed of steel frame, 2 x pressed metal walls, pressed metal roof, and earth floor. Approximate area: 787 sqm.
Constructed of steel frame, 2 x galvanised iron walls, galvanised iron roof, earth floor and one poly tank attached. Approximate area: 234 sqm.
Constructed of steel frame with timber purlins, 3 x galvanised iron walls, galvanised iron roof and part concrete/earth floor. Older style five bay shed. Approximate area: 296 sqm.
Constructed of steel frame, fully enclosed, pressed metal cladding, and earth floor, hangar doors front and back. Approximate area: 78 sqm.